X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Medical practice partnership - schedule issues

Hi

I recently became partner in a medical practice. It was a fight to land partnership, but it finally happened. Although I am a partner, my income is still x% less than the senior partners and I work my way in a couple of years to get the full distributed income. This is a big medical practice, with multiple departments and physicians, all under one umbrella and a CEO. In my department are two older senior partners. I assumed once I became partner my schedule would be on par with them i.e. work 4 or 4.5 days a week. I recently brought this up and apparently it came as a shock to the other partners. We had a meeting and the partners essentially said not gonna happen and you are a junior and have to wait your turn and pecking order and to stop asking for stuff and just work etc etc. My earnings are decent and I am not lagging behind the others. Matter of fact, I am bring in more than one of the partners. Meeting was very off putting, but I did not outright want to have a fight so I stayed quiet. There is nothing in contract that says anything about work hours etc etc. Just looking for advice and input and how to move forward.

For More Details:-
    Motion Infographics Animation Company

Thanks!
يعمل...
X